Complaint Review: FTD.com
FTD.com FTD Won't honor GROUPON terms Internet, Internet
*Consumer Comment: Fair enough.
The FTD Groupon Fine Print reads:
- Must redeem online.
- Valid toward any product on www.FTD.com
- Valid only for delivery in United States.
- Valid toward taxes & fees.
- Valid with special offers & discounts shown on www.FTD.com at time of redemption.
- Not valid toward FTD email offers or websites with special offers as as points & miles.
But below is my horrible experience:
- on FTD.com check out page, after half dozen attempts using different browsers, no where groupon code can be entered
- I called FTD customer care, and was told only regular priced items are eligible
- I wanted two dozen roses, was quoted $105 over the phone, plus another $20 S&H
- I told FTD CSR the whole thing is a big scam / consumer fraud
- I opened a case with Groupon, requesting transaction cancellation & $20 full refund ASAP
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ftdcom/internet/ftdcom-ftd-wont-honor-groupon-terms-internet-internet-878506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: