Complaint Review: FTFT - AMERICAN CASH AWARD

• Reported By: Redondo Beach California
  • FTFT - AMERICAN CASH AWARD
    FACE OFF, INC.
    REDONDO BEACH, California

FTFT - AMERICAN CASH AWARD PO BOX 18352 GOLDEN, COLORADO 80402 selling magazines REDONDO BEACH California

A young student asking for help/ selling some magazines / came to my door.

I wish to help the young people to be successful and have a good future. He told me that I could cancel the order the next day if I couldn't afford to buy the magazine for $65.00 and he still have points for his scholarship. I gave him a check for $65.00.

But when I check the web sites about this company FTFT, I couldn't find their organization address. Please be careful if you wish to help the community. it's very sad that scam like this happen / using young students to attrach sympathy!

Liem ng
Redondo Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2009 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ftft-american-cash-award/redondo-beach-california-90278/ftft-american-cash-award-po-box-18352-golden-colorado-80402-selling-magazines-redondo-407703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content