Complaint Review: fulfillment Center

• fulfillment Center
    7875 Highland Village PL
    San Diego, California
    USA

fulfillment Center This company is sending products which I have not ordered and billing my credigt card account. San Diego California

I am receiving merchandise that I have not ordered and am being charged for these on my credit card.  The company name on the package is Fullfillment Center.  I am not sure if this is the real company name or some sort of warehouse that ships merchandise for various companies.  I tried to call this company and had trouble getting a person to talk to.  When I finally reached a person I was not told anything and that they would have to call me back.

I received an email this afternoon and it looks like another packge has been shipped to me.  I have a dispute filed with my credit card company about these charges on my credit card.  I cancelled my credit card and they are going to issue me a new one.

This all started when I saw an ad advertising some sort of vitamins to give you more energy.  I decided to give this a try and allowed them to send me a sample for approx $5.00.  Now they are sending monthly supplies and billing my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2017 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fulfillment-center/san-diego-california-92129/fulfillment-center-this-company-is-sending-products-which-i-have-not-ordered-and-billing-1388363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content