Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Reported By: Oslo Europe
  • Fulfillment International Corporation
    10 Vans Avenue
    Coldwater, Michigan

Fulfillment International Corporation ripoff, tricked into buying tickets. Coldwater Michigan

In April 2003 i got contacted on my cell phone, after registering on this web-page. The lady on the phone sounded quite sincere and honest, even called back after her lunchbreak.

Anyway i bought the travel packet, i recieved the gift package (five genuine leather bags, tickets and information cd-rom)

After almost a year i got my brother to contact them in order to extend the validationperiod for my tickets, and no problems with that. Now i'm trying to contact the company to get further extention of my tickets, so i can use them as a honeymoon.

I have now tryed to call them, but the nr is no longer in service.

I sent them email at the email customer care adress, and even an additional adress to one person in the company.

I payed aprox.970$ (ca.8000 norwegian krones)for the tickets from my VISA, it is a lot of money for me, and i would like to get to use them, or to get help getting them back for my use.

Is there any way i can get help?? Who can i contact??

Erik
Oslo
Norway

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2005 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fulfillment-international-corporation/coldwater-michigan-49036/fulfillment-international-corporation-ripoff-tricked-into-buying-tickets-coldwater-michi-136878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content