Complaint Review: Fulfillment International Corporation

• Reported By: Melborne S.A
  • Fulfillment International Corporation
    10 Vans Ave
    Coldwater, Michigan

Fulfillment International Corporation ripoff? Not in my case!! ripoff Coldwater Michigan

I was contacted by phone in Septmeber/02 with regards to a travel package that I had "qualified to receive according to demographics". The deal sounded really great... 4 travelers for 12 nights/13days including a cruise for only $937.00USD plus port charges & airfare! I was very skeptical at first to give out my credit card details over the phone but the gentleman on the other end of the phone put me at ease, so I gave him my credit card details, went through a varification recording and at the end I began having second thoughts of what I had done....Charge $937.00USD/$1700.00 AUS onto my card without seeing anything first.

Then I like others in this site went on the net and found you... I read all the reports and thought "Oh my god, what have I done". But then I thought, no one has really waited long enough to see the package before cancelling, so I did the unthinkable and waited for almost 3 weeks, when finally it came.

FOR ANYONE WHO HAS READ THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE,TURNED DOWN THE OFFER OR CANCELLED THE OFFER, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU,because I received the package and it looks great....everything I was told I would receive I got..video, brochures, luggage, digital camera even a travel planning CD. As a matter of fact, I am planning on going on the vacation in January 03. I will report again when I come back....I GUESS SOMETHINGS ARE TRULY WORTH WAITING FOR!!!

Cindy
Melborne, Other

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2002 12:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fulfillment-international-corporation/coldwater-michigan/fulfillment-international-corporation-ripoff-not-in-my-case-ripoff-coldwater-michigan-36294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content