Complaint Review: Fulfillment International

• Reported By: Beusichem Europe
  • Fulfillment International
    10 Vans Avenue
    Coldwater, Michigan

Fulfillment International ripoff I lost my holiday money thinking having won a vacation! Shame on Fulfillment International. Out of Europe we can hardly fight them! Coldwater Michigan

We received a telephone call in July 2002 that we had won a vacation to sunny Florida (Orlanda & Daytona)! For the extra package, a boat trip to the bahama's we had to pay extra a $ 937.00

When the dates for reservations came up we were confronted with extra cost for tax of $ 240 per night. I did receive a leather luggage for which I had to pay extra import duties of $ 50 where the total value in the end was similar. We received as well a stupid digital camera and a cd licensed software.

It is a pity that we lost all that money and couldn't found an address to bring in our complaint.

Now after 2 years where I planned to do the same trip but organized by an regular travel agent I find all those ripoff reports of this organization on the web.

Maybe there is a someone that can help ues get these costs reimbursed. Anyway shame on this Fulfillmentinternational!

Theo
Beusichem
Netherlands

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Fulfillment International

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2005 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fulfillment-international/coldwater-michigan-49036/fulfillment-international-ripoff-i-lost-my-holiday-money-thinking-having-won-a-vacation-s-139077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content