Complaint Review: Full Service Timeshare

• Full Service Timeshare
    4741 Central Street..Suite 294
    Kansas, Missouri
    United States of America

Full Service Timeshare Ripped off and now company has disappeared Kansas, Missouri

*General Comment: Full service timeshare SCAM

*General Comment: Me too!

August 2010 I was contacted by Robert Dallas of Full Service Timeshare and told they had a buyer for my property.  The buyer was approved and ready to go.  I paid them their fee and after many lies and delays they have now disappeared.  The disappearance happened about December 2012.

I want to find them and find out what names they are using now to rip people off.  I feel they are still operating a scam company under a different name.

I have contacted various agencies with little success.  My thoughts are if enough people could file a complaint against this company, maybe we could get media attention and some law enforcement agency could find out where and who they are.  One person cannot do this.  If you have been ripped off too, please leave a message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/full-service-timeshare/kansas-missouri-/full-service-timeshare-ripped-off-and-now-company-has-disappeared-kansas-missouri-846748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Full service timeshare SCAM

AUTHOR: RoseW - (United States of America)

I googled the name of the company and i found nothing but complaints, so i'm assuming you're not alone on this. You should contact more people who were scammed by this company in order to do something together. Have you thought on any other solutions? I found this information about how to proceed legally against a timeshare scam:

(((link redacted)))

Best of luck!

#2 General Comment

Me too!

AUTHOR: maggie - (United States of America)

I am sorry that you were scammed also. I went with this co. about 2-3 yrs. ago. And now am trying to get my $ back with the help of The Professional Advocates. - 877-830-2006. Keep postng.  They FSTS gave me the same story, and I bit 100%.  Gave them $ then nothing.  Don't give up!