Complaint Review: fullmovies

• Reported By: Jan — prince george British Columbia Canada
  • fullmovies

Internet
    United States of America

fullmovies didn't give me my money back Internet,

The opening page for Fullmovies.com looked good and the said 60 day money-back guarantee. The movies are out-dated and not a very good selection. Asked for my subscription to be cancelled and my money to be refunded. Six days later and no cancellation and no refund. All I get in response is an e-mail version of a form letter :

Dear Customer,

Can you please let us know what  movies you are looking for?  Our movie selection and our members area are constantly
updated and improved, please check back often for even more titles for your movie entertainment.  To find a specific movie simply use the categories on the left to alphabetically view all available movies in a chosen category. You may also use our A to Z menu to view a list of all available titles.

This movie site is definitely not worth the money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fullmovies/internet/fullmovies-didnt-give-me-my-money-back-internet-931406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content