Complaint Review: FUN FAMILY REWARDS - Stonebridge Benefit Services - JC PENNY

• Reported By: Jody — Fairview New Mexico United States of America
  • FUN FAMILY REWARDS - Stonebridge Benefit Services - JC PENNY

Internet
    United States of America

FUN FAMILY REWARDS - Stonebridge Benefit Services - JC PENNY SB Fun Family Rewards Charged my credit card account 9.95 each month Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Affairs Manager

I looked through my credit card statement and there was a charge for 9.95 for SB fun family rewards for 10/27.  I called my credit card company and they tried to contact the company but the wait time is very long (what I experienced).  This is a ploy to not be able to contact them.

My credit card company found that they had already charged me 9.95 for 11/09 also.  How can JC Penny just charge our credit card without our approval?

I called the 1-888 number to the rewards place and they give a numbered choice to cancel your "membership".  It went through and now let's see if I get a "refund".

Jo Ann

Santa Fe, NM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2009 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fun-family-rewards-stonebridge-benefit-services-jc-penny/internet/fun-family-rewards-stonebridge-benefit-services-jc-penny-sb-fun-family-rewards-charged-529935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Consumer Affairs Manager

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

At Fun Family Rewards nothing is more important than our customers' satisfaction and our Company's reputation. We take pride in researching and responding to customer concerns. If you would like for us to research your concerns, please forward your information, such as name, address, phone number or membership number to us at custrel@aegonusa.com, by fax to 972-881-4072 or by mail to 2700 West Plano Parkway, Plano TX 75075.