Complaint Review: Funai Corporation

• Funai Corporation
    19900 Van Ness Ave
    Torrance, California

Funai Corporation Poor Customer Service Inferior PRoducts Torrance California

I purchased the following toward the end of Jan 2007. It broke in June 2007, under warranty. They said to fax the information to them I did on 30 June. They said that a pickup notice would be sent to get the unit.

Product Info: DVD
Model #: W10D6
Serial #: 00001
Problem: I sent the unit back Aug 3rd. I was informed that I would be receiving a check in 3-5 weeks on October 31. IT is now Dec 26, 2007.

The unit has been down since I first called you in JUNE 2007. AS of 23 Jan 2008 I have no unit, no check, no satisfaction, just calls from rude customer service employees. I want either a new until or my refund. They have 95$ of mine through Wal-Mart and I got the shaft.

Roger
Heavener, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 01:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/funai-corporation/torrance-california-90501/funai-corporation-poor-customer-service-inferior-products-torrance-california-302543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content