Complaint Review: Funded Today

• Reported By: Tamz Band — California USA
  • Funded Today

Internet
    USA

Funded Today, Zach Smith, Funded.Today Kickstarter Lowlifes Salt Lake City, Utah Utah

I Paid Funded Today, $3000 and they did not get a single pledge for my company.  I will attach screenshots below to prove that I am not simply an unhappy failed Kickstarter campaign owner.  Jordan David, sales rep account manager, jumped for joy with excitement about my company, and requested a cashiers check for payment.  Following payment, I did not hear back from them for 3 days, after contacting them repeatedly.  I understand why they do not accept credit card, because I would have refunded immediately.  On the day of launch I contacted a rep looking for an answer to a question at 8am, and did not receive a response until 3pm.

I requested a refund on the very first day of launch because it was very clear that no one was paying attention to my campaign.  I felt like I had been had. I'm a single mom, trying to launch a small business.  And they sell you with the moon and stars, and then ignore you. [continued below]....

.....  Following my complaints and refund request on first day of launch, Zach Smith, owner, jumped on the group texts, sending me pictures of his bank statements and bragging about how much his clients have paid him, screenshots attached.

Magically, the analytics of the first day of launch were not enabled but he promised to send me analytics from that moment forward.  I realized he was not going to return my payment.  I posted the campaign on social media and received 1000 hits from friends and family and received a small amount all from my own network, not 1$ from their effort.  Zach Smith is scam artist,  preying on small businesses, playing a numbers game, collecting down payments until he finds his next big company,  worthy of their time and advertising dollars.

When my campaign failed, he sent me a message, screenshot attached, telling me how failing is like losing a loved one and he's glad he gets to be the one to explain this to me.  Shame on you Zach Smith.  You are a poor example of a business man.  And a real Napoleon complex as well.  Beware of their false promises, and Millennial mentality and work ethic. It's not the way to run a business, on a human level as well.  Please see actual conversation screenshots below. #zachsmith #crowdfunding #crowdfundingnews #kickstarter #indiegogo #fundedtoday

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2017 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/funded-today/internet/funded-today-zach-smith-fundedtoday-kickstarter-lowlifes-salt-lake-city-utah-utah-1397850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content