Complaint Review: Funtonia Ring Tones

• Reported By: reno Nevada
  • Funtonia Ring Tones
    www.funtonia.com
    Internet

Funtonia Ring Tones Funtonia is a scam. Their website is creative and eye catching so beware. They charge 23.88, not 1.99 Internet

I have also been ripped off by Funtonia. They promise ring tones for 1.99, but charged 23.88 on my card. On top of that I never got my ring tones and they never responded to my e-mail.

I called the number 888-600-2470 and got a voice mail. What really upsets me is that I am an unemployed single mother and they literally took grocery money for my daughter this week. She now has to go hungry. The 1.99 ring tones were for her birthday.

Tina
reno, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2009 01:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/funtonia-ring-tones/internet/funtonia-ring-tones-funtonia-is-a-scam-their-website-is-creative-and-eye-catching-so-bew-441776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content