Complaint Review: Furniture Fashions Boulevard Mall

• Furniture Fashions Boulevard Mall
    3500 S Maryland Pkwy #171
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

Furniture Fashions Boulevard Mall Las Vegas Rude Raham is a Ripoff Furniture Posers Nevada

All I can say is that Furniture Fashions must be paying people to put up positive reviews on Yelp. This place truly is a ripoff in my experience. My girlfriend and I went into this store because we heard about the unusual furniture and my girl needed a new sofa. I helped her pick one that seemed comfy and looked pretty cool. We spent top dollar and didn't negotiate on price, even though this looked like the kind of place where you should do that.

Anyway, we bought what we thought was new but when it got delivered it was not what we expected at all. In fact, I'm convinced they delivered the display sofa right off the showroom floor. It was scratched and scuffed and just wasn't "fresh" if you know what I mean. It didn't smell new, and the cushions just didn't seem to have the spring or support of new furiture. It was like we were buying some used P.O.S. from craigslist or something that had been sat on and laid on hundreds of times or more. The whole thing just looked sloppy.

When we went back in, we tried to talk to some guy named Raham or something. He was defensive and assured us we got a new sofa. Um, no, we didn't. It's not that hard to tell new from used. This was definitely used. Raham was rude and treated us like we were unworthy or something. He just tried to dismiss our concerns and brush us off. We're still screwing around with this store and they're not being very accommodating. The whole place seems shady to me. Stay away from here. Furniture is expensive. Spend your money at a reputable store, not some shady, seedy-feeling place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2017 12:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/furniture-fashions-boulevard-mall/las-vegas-nevada-89169/furniture-fashions-boulevard-mall-las-vegas-rude-raham-is-a-ripoff-furniture-posers-nevad-1384601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content