Complaint Review: Furniture From Home

• Reported By: Patricia — Chicago Illinois USA
  • Furniture From Home

Internet
    USA

Furniture From Home Milan, owner of Furniture From Home ripped me off -- BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY Costa Mesa California (CA)

i ordered an Aico living room set from Furniture From Home over the internet without first seeing the products.  At first the sales was friendly and even got his boss Milan Rousset to give us a discount.  We thought we were getting a great deal since he gave us a 10% off the $8,000.00 Aico set.  I later found out that their prices were $2500.00 higher than another store.

But by then I had already ordered the furniture from this company.  They promised me white glove delivery with in 4-5 weeks.  almost 1 month went by and i still have not heard anything from the store.  I called many times and each time they told me that my delivery will be there soon.  Almost 8 weeks into my order and I still have not heard from anyone.  when i finally got a hold of the owner Milan, he told me my items were damaged and had to be repaired.  well, they could have told me that earlier instead of lying to me!

The items arrived finaly after 9 weeks and the boxes were damged.  they told me white glove delivery but they driver never helped us with the assembly.  he simply left the boxes inside our house.  of course, once we opened the furniture, i can see the areas where repaired had been done.  so i called the store for a return and refund.  Milan, the owner, told me that i could only return if i paid $800 to have it returned.  they sell me used and repaired items and charged me for new prices and won't return my money! these guys, Milan, and the rest of the company are horrible people and terrible service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2015 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/furniture-from-home/internet/furniture-from-home-milan-owner-of-furniture-from-home-ripped-me-off-beware-of-this-c-1239026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content