Complaint Review: Furniturebuzz

• Furniturebuzz

Internet
    United States of America

Furniturebuzz Cheap prices but NO Customer service Internet

In late May I ordered a TV stand from Furniturebuzz. When the item had not shipped after 7 days, I called and Robert advised me that it takes about 3 WEEKS to ship. Since my TV was arriving that day, I cancelled my order immediately. Robert said my credit card would be credited for the $250. Note: They charge your card IMMEDIATLEY, NOT AT TIME OF SHIPPING.

After 2 weeks my card was still not credited. With my payment due date approaching, I called Furniturebuzz basck and asked why it was taking so long. Another guy answered and said that my cancellation was being handled by Accounting and that it would take another week to credit my card. Needless to say I was livid at this point.

After 3 weeks my card still has not been credited, so I disputed the charge with my credit card company. Furniturebuzz can deal with them now.

Long story short, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A SCAM AND SUCK YOU IN WITH LOW PRICES AND FREE SHIPPING. Pay a few dollars more and deal with a reputable company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2011 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/furniturebuzz/internet/furniturebuzz-cheap-prices-but-no-customer-service-internet-748970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content