Complaint Review: FWM Laboratories

• Reported By: Burlington New Jersey
  • FWM Laboratories
    3007 Greene Street
    Hollywood, Florida

Ordered $ 3.95 trial offer of Acai Berry Detox supposedly endorsed by Oprah Winfrey on 12/29/08. The 4 bucks was posted to my Visa charge on 1/2/09. Received my bottle of capsules on 1/15/09 (they promised "priority" shipping) and I called that day to cancel. They gave me a "cancellation confirmation #".

On 1/26 I got another bottle in the mail and knew something was up. I signed up with my bank to view Credit Card info on line that day and found they charged my account $ 87.13 on Jan 14th - the day BEFORE I received the "trial bottle" and the day before I called to cancel. I mailed the 2nd bottle back on Jan 26th 2009 with my cancellation # BEFORE I realized they charged my account for it anyway.

Any chance of getting Oprah to help us ? I read all 26 reports on this rip-off scam !

Dave s.
Burlington, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2009 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fwm-laboratories/hollywood-florida-33020/fwm-laboratories-acai-berry-detox-rip-off-hollywood-florida-416585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Winfred Kelly - (U.S.A.)

Some companies copy pictures of people like Oprah and Rachel Ray to make customers believe that their products are used by celebrities. Please don't fall on this same trick again when purchasing items online. Please give 866-949-0138 a call. There is a friendly operator on standby who can help you cancel future charges and product shipments.

#2 Consumer Suggestion