Report: #1031915

• Reported By: MARIETTA Georgia
  • FX SUPPLEMENTS, TOTAL CLEANSE, ACAI BERRY

ARLINGTON, Texas

FX SUPPLEMENTS, TOTAL CLEANSE, ACAI BERRY SCAM ARLINGTON Texas

*Author of original report: update

I too fell victim to this scam. I am LIVID that they think that it is ok to take peoples money by being deceitful in their advertising. I work TOO hard for my money to just throw it away carelessly. Please, if anyone has gotten any resolution, help, assistance, refund, or able to get the fee taken off by their bank or credit card......please let the rest of us poor victims know.

I am just returning from out of town from a holiday trip with my family only to find that my after Thanksgiving Day sales money has been taken out of my bank account by these preditors. There goes one or two of my children's Christmas presents. Now instead of going shopping in the morning....I have to go to the bank to cancel my credit card and despute these charges.

I ordered both the Acai Berry and the Total Cleanse product. I received the Total Cleanse but tried like everyone to cancel before I was billed the $79.95 (in addition to the $5.95x 2). I never even received the Acai Berry as of yet. I am hoping to avoid the $79.95 charge for that as well. I have put a freeze on my card but I hope it is not too late. I am not going to stop until I get my shipping and $79.95 refunded.

Pivedoff
MARIETTA, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2008 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fx-supplements-total-cleanse-acai-berry/arlington-texas/fx-supplements-total-cleanse-acai-berry-scam-arlington-texas-1031915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

update

AUTHOR: Pivedoff - (U.S.A.)

I was able to contact and cancel my Total Cleanse with at 1-800-903-3002(number received from this board). I got through in about 5 minutes and was able to cancel before I was billed for the $79.95. Come to find out that the charge of $79.95 was for the ACAI Berry billed by FX Supplement. I have yet to receive my trial order from them and have been unable to reach anyone by phone to cancel. I did send an email last evening.
The Total Cleanse people were quick and helpful in canceling my trial period. I canceled my card and can only wait to see if I receive any pending charges from my account.