Complaint Review: Fx Supplements

• Reported By: Goodlettsville Tennessee
  • Fx Supplements
    916 113th St Suite B
    Arlington, Texas

Fx Supplements - Acaiberrymax.com was charged s&h but no pills can't get answer from either company Arlington Texas

I ordered acaiberry maxx off internet site and was told it would be shipped out by fxsupplements.My account was charged for 5.95 s&h and when I tried to cancel no one would answer my e-mail or phone calls.

It has been 7 days and I had to cancel within 10 days of ordering at acaiberrymax.com.I am put on hold for almost 2 minutes automated and then disconnected.

I don't know if message will be answered and I am afraid I will be charged for full amount on the 10th day after ordering.I have tried many many times to contact them with no results.

Does anyone have any suggestions n how not to be charged?

Sharon
Goodlettsville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fx-supplements/arlington-texas-76011/fx-supplements-acaiberrymaxcom-was-charged-sh-but-no-pills-cant-get-answer-from-eithe-398312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content