Complaint Review: FX Supplements.com

• FX Supplements.com
    916 113th Street, Suite B,
    Arlington, Texas

FX Supplements Never received the shipment, SCAM!! Arlington Texas

I ordered my shipment because I was fooled by thinking if the "stars" were on there advertising, that it must be legit.

I ordered Acai berry online, have not received the product almost 2 weeks later and was charged the shipping the 1st day. There are 94 complaints pending with the BBB-Fort Worth.

I should have checked here first. After reading these complaints, I have since cancelled that credit card account. I want to lose weight, not MONEY !!! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM !!

Ms. claims
huber heights, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2008 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fx-supplementscom/arlington-texas-76911/fx-supplements-never-received-the-shipment-scam-arlington-texas-399610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content