Complaint Review: G-Man sports

• Reported By: Ginger — Bonita California USA
  • G-Man sports

Nationwide
    USA

G-Man sports GMS sport group, inc./ joe michaels This company is a scam. Joe Michaels took advantage of two hard working, honest people. Babylon, NY Nationwide

I truly don't know how these people at G-Man Sports sleep at night.  My husband and I were curious about sport betting after hearing a radio show on 1360 AM Radio in San Diego.  I called but not knowing much about how it worked I had my husband speak with Joe who was very persistent in calling us multiple times hoping that we'd "bite".  We told him that our funds were limited but somehow he convinced my husband to participate in the "$80,000.00 bank roll".  Now, I must say that the fact that we lost all of our money on the bets that were selected by the "experienced" Joe Michaels, is not the reason I am writing this.  We knew very well going in that nothing is guaranteed when betting anything.  However, the real disappointment occurred when we were asked to mail a check to Joe for his commission based on $40,000.00 winnings.

He asked for $10,000.00 up front.  We questioned sending the 25% for the full $40,000.00 but he said that's how they worked and he would guarantee up to $40,000.00 of winnings for that amount.  Initially, after sending Joe that amount we figured that if we lost the bets that he would be advising us on, based on the amount we bet, he would credit us the remainder.  Well, of course not.  He's a smooth talker and his "out" was that what he said was that he would continue to advise us "up" until we made the $40,000.00 but of course that would mean we had to keep putting money in the pot.  The fair thing would have been that he charge his commission in accordance with the amount of money he was having us bet not rip us off so blatantly by charging us his commission for an amount that we had not even deposited.

I guess it's it was an expensive lesson to learn.  It is very hurtful to have people take advantage of others in this manner.  A real let down when you expect somebody to have integrity and they burn you and don't bother looking back.  We never recieved a call from Joe after we lost every penny.  As I mentioned previously, there were never any guarantees we'd win his games but for him to have stolen more than his commission for the bets we made is shameful.  I just don't know how he can go to sleep at night.    I hope anybody considering this group, looks elsewhere because Joe frankly sucks at his predictions and it's all a scam.  In the meantime, Karma will play it's toll on Joe and his group.....and Karma can be a real b****.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2015 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/g-man-sports/nationwide/g-man-sports-gms-sport-group-inc-joe-michaels-this-company-is-a-scam-joe-michaels-to-1276960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content