Complaint Review: G3 Global Growth Group

• Reported By: Naples Florida
  • G3 Global Growth Group
    www.globalgrowthgroup.com
    , Ohio

G3 Global Growth Group - Ron Skeddle - David Kaiserripoff, hired my services without intent to pay, ripoff globalgrowthgroup.com Cincinatti Ohio

"There is currently a criminal investigation that is being conducted into the fraudulent activities of both Ron Skeddle and David Kaiser. The investigator needs to have the following information from all those shoppers who Skeddle and Kaiser have failed to pay."

I am a private investigator that has also been "duped" badly by G3. I want to get paid and I want to help all that didn't. I have a LOT of correspondence from them in the form of emails I have saved that might help the case. Fortunately, I stopped accepting jobs from them when I began to smell a problem, but at current, I am owed $284.00. Too nice a chunk of money to "write off".

L
Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2005 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/g3-global-growth-group/ohio/g3-global-growth-group-ron-skeddle-david-kaiserripoff-hired-my-services-without-inten-151833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content