Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, June 29, 2013

• Reported By: Abraham — Brampton Ontario
Gabriele Monti
Steeles and Kennedy Brampton, Ontario Canada

Gabriele Monti Fraudulent merchandise Scam Artist Selling fake Armani Jackets with Italian backstory Brampton Ontario Canada

From what I have already read, this "Italian" has already scammed many people and has been doing it for more than a year now with reports of the same story he gave me. He stopped me to ask for directions to the airport and said he was going back to Italy and will be back in July or something like that. He gave me a phony business card and told me he worked for Armani. I do believe his name is not at all his real name since I have read a similar report written a year ago by person living in Toronto. According to that report, the name he went by was Josephi.

He told me he did not want to bring back his leather jackets because of the heavy tax he would have to pay. He tried getting me to take all 4 jackets (3 mens 1 women) for 400 dollars so he could buy an ipad for his kid. He even showed me a picture of one. I only ended up giving him 60 bucks (thank god) since my withdrawal limit had been reached. [continued below]....

..... He ended giving me one jacket. Everything about the jacket was fake and poorly constructed. He claimed he had some sort of connection with the Harry Rosen store in Toronto and flashed me a magazine. He was driving a white Mercedes-Benz that he claimed was a rental from airport. He had blue eyes, appeared to be around 5'5" with light brown hair. On his inner right bicep he had a tattoo with the name "Anna" and a tattoo on his left forearm with the name "Ciro." Again, he is selling fake Emporio Armani merchandise, still in plastic covers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gabriele-monti/brampton-ontario/gabriele-monti-fraudulent-merchandise-scam-artist-selling-fake-armani-jackets-with-italia-1063155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gabriele Monti