Complaint Review: galaxy computer & repairs

• galaxy computer & repairs
    915 lyttleton st
    Camden, South Carolina
    USA

galaxy computer & repairs Con artist , Bad service , very aggressive Camden South Carolina

I purchased a bad computer from him .when (on the purchase date ) I asked for a receipt he said he couldn't give one because he was using a tablet for the purchase. He said I can get something stating I paid 200 from my bank. ( which now I realize it doesn't a State anything saying I bought it FROM GALAXY COMPUTER AND REPAIR) I haven't had it for a full week . I am a full time worker and an student . Which I rely on a computer. I work a lot so on about the forth day I had it I decided to take it to the library and check it out and try the new game sims 4.

The computer wouldn't download anything the computer had no space . I call the guy I bought it from and he was very short he didn't say anything about the computer. He just said I'm not getting my money back . So I took it to another repair shop and they basically told me he sold a bad computer that is actually not refurbished. Not cleaned or anything ! The screen started flicking red lines and they ( other repair shop) said the screen is also bad on the computer. So I took back and. The guy was gonna take the computer for 4 days and said puck it up on s certain date , he couldn't tell me what repairs were needed , what he was gonna do to the computer or anything! So I didn't give it to him I took it to the other repair shop . ( further details soon )

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2017 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/galaxy-computer-repairs/camden-south-carolina-29020/galaxy-computer-repairs-con-artist-bad-service-very-aggressive-camden-south-carolin-1404675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content