Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, June 22, 2015

• Reported By: Greg — Lombard Illinois United States of America
Galena On The Fly
PO Box 6543 Galena, Illinois USA

Galena On The Fly buyaballoonride.com Don't buy a "gift certificate"...they EXPIRE and it's IMPOSSIBLE to get your money back Galena Illinois

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I bought gift certificates a couple of years ago for the four of us.

Our flight was canceled due to weather.

They expire, and Andy the owner/pilot said we could use them only during the week.

When he didn't call me back to confirm our date, I demanded that he respond.

He angrily called back and said that he would NOT take us flying and:

1. Send back the ORIGINAL gift certificate

2. He would send a check

THE CHECK NEVER CAME and he claimed he never received them.   Even though I had color copies I send, he demanded the ORIGINALS (which I didn't have because I sent them!)

He refused to refund my money than said he had to do it on the original card (which was stolen) and now he's only refunding ONE of the FOUR tickets we purchased.

This guy is explosive and a world class jerk.  Once he gets your money, you may not see a flight OR your money ever again.

I am considering contacting the State's Attorney's office about what I consider to be total fraud.

I would avoid this company at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2015 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/galena-on-the-fly/galena-illinois-61036/galena-on-the-fly-buyaballoonridecom-dont-buy-a-gift-certificatethey-expire-and-it-1237236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Galena On The Fly