Complaint Review: Gallagher Bassett

• Reported By: Henry — newark Delaware
  • Gallagher Bassett

Nationwide
    USA

Gallagher Bassett Fraudulent and intentionally misleading to the victims of workers comp Nationwide

Gallgher Bassett is just another risk management company that will do anything to make the lives of the victims of industrial accidents miserable. I had a firm belief that when an individual worked for a company and gave them the better part of their life, that if an accident happened then you could at least pay your bills. Gallagher Bassett has proven me wrong and has shown me that the days of being fair and a person believing in justice is long gone.

Even though I am determined totally disabled by their own Defense Medical Examinations I was anxious to return to the workforce and requested that I receive some type of employment that I could do at my home. It was arranged by Gallagher Bassett that they would provide me with the name and address of a company that would assist me.

Needless to say, I was notified by registered mail that I had a telephone conference to get the job a week after the interview was set up and since then I have called repeatedly to the company to arrange a second interview but for some mysterious reason, the phone is always busy or the person in charge of the interview process is busy so I leave voice mails. I have yet to hear back from the work at home company.

Now I find out that Gallagher Bassett is no longer paying my Workers Comp case because I did not attend the interview that I found out about a week after it was suppose to take place. I wonder what would have happened if the adjuster found out about his interview a week after it happened? Oh, wait, these individuals are paid to make sure that this happens. What a joke, what a ripoff, can you say fraud? Can you say intentionally destroying the right to the pursuit of happiness? Oh well, all I can say is this:

Pray that you don't get injured on the job because the first thing to happen will be that you will be laid off and the second will be that Gallagher Bassett will make sure that you will never collect on your claim. If for any reason that they do decide to do the right thing then I will definitely go ahead with a retraction but my firm belief is that I will never have to touch a keyboard to do this.

Thank you Gallagher Bassett, you did your job. You put another American Worker in financial crisis.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gallagher-bassett/nationwide/gallagher-bassett-fraudulent-and-intentionally-misleading-to-the-victims-of-workers-comp-1171297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content