Report: #1091942

• Game Bird Gazette
    PO. Box 171227
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    USA

Game Bird Gazette Refused to honor my subscription and refused to issue a refund after lying and saying that they would Salt Lake City Utah

Game Bird Gazette

I ordered a subscription to Game Bird Gazette.  No publications ever arrived.  I asked them to please start sending the magazines, and they assured me they would.

When that did not happen, I asked for a refund.  Jim at Game Bird Gazette jim@gamebird.com assured me it would be taken care of.  It was not.  No magazine and no refund.  I was lied to and they basically stole my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/game-bird-gazette/salt-lake-city-utah-84117/game-bird-gazette-refused-to-honor-my-subscription-and-refused-to-issue-a-refund-after-l-1091942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content