Complaint Review: gamepass.nfl.com/packages

• Reported By: Stacey — El Cajon California USA
  • gamepass.nfl.com/packages

Internet
    USA

gamepass.nfl.com/packages NFL digital care Will not provide legitimate cancellation option; specific instructions invalid; closed loop without results or assistance Internet

I got an email notification about an upcoming  autorenewal date to an NFL gamepass subscription in the  amount of $100 including any additional fees. I was very surprised that I had originally selected the autorenewal option as this is something I normally would never do, however, since it has been almost a year since signing up I couldn't specifically remember comitting or not comitting to autorenewal.

In the email it said if you wish to cancel autorenewal, click here. I clicked there and the only option I saw was to start a free trial 7-day membership or to update my credit card information that was already on file.

I had a very difficult time finding my way to the cancellation link so clicked on Contact Us which took me to a "request a service" page. I filled out all the fields and requested help cancelling my subscription.

I immediately got an email automatic reply which said to follow these instructions:

• NFL.com/gamepass then select
  • My Account then
  • Subscriptions then
  • Learn more then
  • Opt Out.

I carefully followed the instructions, they seemed very clear, and got as far as subscriptions, which was labeled as "My Subscriptions" in the website. I clicked on the drop down field button expecting to see an option to opt out and guess what, no such option was available. Instead, under the My Subscription field, it said something about a bill date and a renewal date.

Long story short, I spend a good 30 minutes and continued to be lead in circles with no resolution. Everytime I went to request a service page and begged for help cancelling, I got the same automatic reply over and over.

I will have to call my bank tomorrow morning and have my ATM card deactivated and reissued since there seems to be no other way to cancel this membership. I believe this is as frauldulent as it gets, especially for a supposed reputable business like the NFL. I'm in disbelief but yes, this is actually happening.

Stacey, El Cajon, CA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2017 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gamepassnflcompackages/internet/gamepassnflcompackages-nfl-digital-care-will-not-provide-legitimate-cancellation-optio-1382998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content