Report: #1071926

• Reported By: Binggare — North York
  • Gametag

Internet
    USA

Gametag Gametag scam, no service, been waiting months and stole account Internet

*Author of original report: Update

*Consumer Comment: There are plenty of ways to reach them

I have submitted two accounts two months ago and still have no response.  The process has been taking forever and whenever I attempt to contact customer service, I never can get ahold of them, regardless of how many emails I send.

They had changed my game info making my accounts useless and have still not recieved payment

This website will remain on my blacklist and I recommened the same for anybody else until there is some resolution to this problem/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gametag/internet/gametag-gametag-scam-no-service-been-waiting-months-and-stole-account-internet-1071926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update

AUTHOR: Binggare - ()

They have since replied to my emails (I have tried all three methods as stated by the user above, obviously. They had not worked at the time).

They stated they are backed up and said to respond with any questions I may have.

I asked how long it would take approximately for them to get these two accounts sold (I submitted them in June).

I await their response and will keep updating.

There are plenty of ways to reach them

AUTHOR: Mark Bradford - ()

If the process is taking forever, then you should use the assortment of options others have already provided on this page instead of assuming the worst like others have said and then retracted later.

1). Email their vip email.

2). Ask for Kelly on their Facebook Fan Page

3). If they are taking forever, go to there support FAQ Page, type cancel submission, and request for your submission to be cancelled.

Not that difficult.