Complaint Review: gametag.com

• Reported By: sideswipe1215 — madison Wisconsin United States of America
  • gametag.com

Internet
    United States of America

gametag.com I sold them My account in late december and still havent gotten a payment, Internet

*Author of original report: Yes it was resolved.

*Consumer Comment: Was this resolved?

I sold My everquest 2 account to them. the first offer I had was for 420 dollars then after I accepted that they changed it saying it was a * computer error* and lowered it to 148. that was bad enough.  After I accepted the lower offer (not by choice I need the money) they still havent paid Me!.

It says on there site once it has hit * pending payment* I should receive payment within 12-24 hours for western union which is the payment method I chose.  that was Jan 7th. It is Jan 31st now.

So, I emailed them about daily and finally got ahold of someone on facebook who said they would escalate it to a manager who would get ahold of Me right away.. its been 4 days..no customer service no recourse to talk to anyone and the chat with an agent on the site always bring up an email us icon .. no way to talk to a live person!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gametagcom/internet/gametagcom-i-sold-them-my-account-in-late-december-and-still-havent-gotten-a-payment-in-1006498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Yes it was resolved.

AUTHOR: sideswipe1215 - ()

They were backed up on WU payouts at the time. Fixed, resolved, happy, and done with playing MMOs forever.

Was this resolved?

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

Not sure if this was ever resolved or not. Try emailing vip@gametag.com as others recommended.