Complaint Review: Gamewar

• Gamewar
    gamewar.com
    Internet
    United States of America

Gamewar changed my password immediately and never paid! Internet

Gamewar first quoted me a 4 digit amount for my LOTRO account and after submitting my information my password was changed within 1 week, even though on their website it clearly stated. " We do not touch, alter, modify, login or do anything to your account until we are ready to review and purchase it."

They LIED and changed my password within a week. It has been more than 4 months since my initial submission and I tried to contact them every few weeks to see whats delaying the process but no replies at all except one message after 2 months from them to reduce their quote to 1/5 of what they offered initially with a warning that I needed to reply within 48 hours. I replied in less than 3 hours and then I never heard from them again. Now it has been another 2 months and all I can say that they're either a very very inefficient company or they're just a fraud. Beware of their advertisements and think twice before dealing with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gamewar/internet/gamewar-changed-my-password-immediately-and-never-paid-internet-1037934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content