Complaint Review:

Garcinia - Maxslim.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 19, 2017
  • Updated: Mon, June 19, 2017

• Reported By: AzSoftballMom — phoenix Arizona U.S.A.
Garcinia - Maxslim.com
Internet USA

Garcinia - Maxslim.com Getslim365.com, SCAM - THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!! Internet

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I didn't notice anything great about the product so I decided to cancel.

I emailed the company & Cancelled online.

Then noticed at 2am the next day I was charged $87.10 for the Garcinia & $85.90 for the Detox now

This charge is not for a new order being sent , it is for the current bottles because according to them I did not cancel before the 14 day trial plu 4 days shippment... I canceled on the day not before.

I spoke to a man that was hard to understand then transferred to a manager that wasn't much clearer.

Long story short they are refunding me $130 of the $173 they charged me.

TOTAL SCAM OF A COMPLANY & USELESS PRODUCT!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2017 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/garcinia-maxslimcom/internet/garcinia-maxslimcom-getslim365com-scam-they-will-rip-you-off-internet-1379903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garcinia - Maxslim.com