Complaint Review: GarciniaCore-AfricanMangoCore

• GarciniaCore-AfricanMangoCore
    P.O. Box 3419
    Huntington Beach, California
    USA

GarciniaCore-AfricanMangoCore The Product doesn't work, and they don't stand behind it. They refuse to give me a refund Huntington Beach California

I ordered GarciniaCore-AficanMangoCore over the internet.  I only wanted the GarciniaCore but the website said I wan't finished and said I needed to order AficanMangoCore, it didn't give me a choice.  I immediately called and told customer service I didn't want the AficanMandoCore.  Do Not Ship It.  It was shipped, billed, and I got it.  I didn't open it.

The Advertisement said I had a two week trial period.  After 2 weeks there was no change in my weight so I called customer service again. I told customer service I wanted to return my product because there was no change in my weight.  She asked how did you like the product.  I said I didn't like it.  The product didn't do what it was suppose to do.  She said she'll cancel my order.  I asked how long the refund would take she said we don't do refunds. I asked Why Do You Give A 14 Day Trial than. She replied we just want to hear what you think of our product.

This product doesn't work, it's to expensive and the entire way they do business is mis-leading and a SCAM.

I paid $4.95 for shipping for the GarciniaCore and I paid $5.95 for the AfricanMangoCore (I didn't want or want to order)  Then I was billed $89.95 for the balance of the order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2017 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/garciniacore-africanmangocore/huntington-beach-california-92605-3419/garciniacore-africanmangocore-the-product-doesnt-work-and-they-dont-stand-behind-it-1403670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content