Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, June 20, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2008

• Reported By:San Diego California
Garrett Devore Labs - Fibersyn On Ebay
1627 N. Mountain Oaks Dr. Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Garrett Devore Labs - Fibersyn On Ebay Ripoff Will not communicate for guarantee return Orem Utah

*Consumer Comment: This company also represented as All Natural Health and Beauty

*Consumer Suggestion: More info on Garrett Devore Labs

I purchased lipovox from ebay user fibersyn AKA. Garrett DeVore Labs at the beginning of the year (2007) it came with an unlimited money back guarantee if not satisfied. After a few months of trying the product I was not satisfied and tried to contact the seller through the ebay email system. I did this three times and they never responded. I want to send the stuff back and get my refund.

I told ebay about this butSince this listing ended more than 60 days ago, I no longer have the option of opening an Item Not Received or Significantly Not as Described
dispute. (Disputes must be filed at least 10 days -- but no more than 60 days -- after the listing ends.). Ebay is not doing me justice in this situation ether.

This company defiantly is a Rip-off. You can't even get a phone number for them!

Eric
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2007 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/garrett-devore-labs-fibersyn-on-ebay/orem-utah-84097/garrett-devore-labs-fibersyn-on-ebay-ripoff-will-not-communicate-for-guarantee-return-or-255777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Garrett Devore Labs - Fibersyn On Ebay

This company also represented as All Natural Health and Beauty

AUTHOR: Lw - (U.S.A.)

I have a product return that has gone not refunded as well. I have tried to contact a Sarah DeVore and her eBay store states returns should go to 1957 W 2615 S Cir, Syracuse, Utah 84075, which googles as a fairly new and extremely nice housing development.

I have emailed her eBay address 4 times, then got her contact info and called but got a answering machine that stated they return the call prompty. That was 2/4/2008 and still no return call. I have contacted eBay multiple times and PayPal once on this. I have disputed with the credit card company as they left no alternatives. I have then emailed this seller 3 more times and still no response. Then I emailed a company address sarah@liporexin.com AND customerservice@dietpilldiscounts.com that appears on the PayPal receipt. Her eBay address us sarmury@liporexin.com.

I will try the contacts above in Bambi's info and if nothing occurs I am filing a complaint to ICS.GOV as potential internet fraud being committed.

This particular seller also contacted me through eBay at Christmas time wanting me to mutually agree to change my negative feedback to positive feedback. I left neutral feedback, there was nothing negative about the comment. She ended saying, I hope you got a quick refund. To which I replied, not yet, I haven't sent the package as yet but will be in the next week or two.

I see several other reports on Rip Off about these people.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

More info on Garrett Devore Labs

AUTHOR: Bambi - (U.S.A.)

Hi Eric,

Your experience certainly sucks. I've actually bought and used another one of their products (Juliet's Clean & Smooth scrub) and really like it. This led me to order one of their moisturizers, which I did not particularly care for. So I tried contacting them to find out how to return it - and just like you got NO response. Very frustrating.

I don't remember how (I think I looked up their website registration info) but somehow I managed to find a personal email address of one of the company workers (owners?). When I contacted him, I got an immediate response. He was very apologetic, said they never received any of my other emails.

I'm not sure if there is a glitsch in their email or eBay's messaging system, but long story short: I got my refund, no problem.

The guy I contacted is Dallin Bruun, and his email is: dallin@liporexin.com
I later also had contact with an Ashley Richins: ashleyrichins@gmail.com

Finally, I also found the following info on a dieting message board (posted by Anonymous). Hope this helps!!!
--------

There seems to be plenty of confusion about the product Liporexin. Many folks here seem to think that it is Lipovarin or Lipovectin. It is not. Liporexin is sold only on eBay through 4 different stores that I believe represent a single company.

A detailed search on eBay yields the following:

Store, User, Contact , Established

payments@liporexin.com (801) 426-9984

Shane Richins, 2159 E Hawthorne St., Saratoga Springs, UT, 84043
ashqs@liporexin.com or shanerichins1031@yahoo.com (801) 766-2086

Dallin Bruun, 86 W 1565 N, Orem, UT 84057
dallin@liporexin.com or payments@liporexin.com (no phone listed)

Sarah Campbell, 368 Wymount Terrace Bld #6c, Provo, UT 84604
sarahmury@hotmail.com (no phone listed)

Other Info:
liporexin.com pulls its webpage content from Fibersyn's eBay store, Thank You Meg Whitman (n.b.-Meg Whitman is the CEO of eBay).

badbusinessbureau.com/view.asp?id=146848&view=printer:

A complaint against Garrett Devore is answered by an "Ashley" from customer service with the same email address as is listed above for Shane Richins. "Ashley" lists her location as Saratoga Springs. An "Ashley Richins" is shown at the same address at Shane.

According to the Utah County Property Records database, there is no address "1627 Mountain Oaks Dr., Orem UT 84097". However, there is are two parcels in that location that are owned by a Greggory Devore. There is a "Steve Devroe" listed in the local phone book (801) 426-9960 at that address.

liporexin.com is registered to Garrett Devore Labs, 1627 Mountain Oaks Dr., Orem UT 84097, fibersyn@yahoo.com

Garrett Devore Labs, a DBA of Garrett Devore, was cancelled on 8-14-2003 when Garrett Devore Labs, Inc. was registered. That business name registration is on "expired" status as of 8-14-2004 as a result of "Failure to File Renewal". Both show the 1627 Mountain Oaks Drive address.

None of the labels shown on the eBay listings that I saw show a company name or copyright info.

All four individuals live within 15 miles of each other. All four eBay stores use the same template.

I noted that a guest posted in this thread using the name "Shane Richins" and another with "Thank You Ashley."

Conclusion:
I believe that these four eBay stores are in fact one company that has diversified their marketing efforts so as to add to their credibility as a seller of exclusive products that have names that sound close to better-known more expensive products and in order to sell more of their products.

I have no knowledge one way or another about the efficacy of the product Liporexin or other products that are sold by these four eBay stores. I felt it was important to share the information that I found while researching these entities.