Complaint Review: Gary Anderson

• Gary Anderson
    7260 Briscoe Turn Rd
    Owings, Maryland
    United States of America

Gary Anderson A I C Anderson Inspection Consultants Certified home as lead-safe when it had multiple lead hazards. My kids had lead exposure because of his fraud. Owings, Maryland

Gary Anderson certified the house we rented last year as lead-safe.  We trusted the certification was valid, even though there were obvious paint defects that we learned later would have been an automatic fail for the inspection.  I suspect that he is related to the landlady or at least friends.  He put my children at risk because of swearing that the house was lead-safe when it wasn't.

I was careful about keeping things clean and minimizing exposure, but my toddlers lead level tests showed that her lead level was going up.  This is very dangerous and we had to move quickly as the defects were not being fixed in a timely manner.

Gary Anderson did not care that he was putting kids at risk of lead poisoning by ignoring obvious lead hazards.  If he could certify this house as lead safe when it had so many obvious defects, how many other hazards has he ignored?

Do not use him if you want things done right or care about the safety of your family.  If you are buying or renting a house that he inspected, insist on a different inspector.  I think he will say anything for the right price.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 02:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gary-anderson/owings-maryland-20736/gary-anderson-a-i-c-anderson-inspection-consultants-certified-home-as-lead-safe-when-it-h-823325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content