Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, August 23, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Similar Experience with Gary Genovese — Maryland Maryland
540 Pinehurst Circle Westminster , Maryland USA

Gary Genovese Gary Genovese or Adam Scam Home Improvement Contractor Westminster Maryland

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Seriously?

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Gary Genovese is a scam home improvement contractor.  He did some work for us of which we paid for all of the work completed.  Gary has not paid his sub-contractor for the work that was completed on our house.  The sub-contractor is now wanting to file a lien against our house for the monies owed on the work he completed.  Gary also provided phony receipts for extra charges that had never been incurred and demanded payment for these items.  Gary also left the worksite with some items unfinished and the trash not cleaned up.  Gary was also quick to grab the money and slow to respond to the phone calls or emails.  Gary also gave us a very outragous quote for a phase two part of the job which was more than 4 times the original amount that he quoted.  We had no intent of using him again as he was very slow in getting any work done once he was paid.  He is now advertising that he provides expert tree service in the Balt/Washington area.  Do not contract with Gary to have any work completed or be a sub contractor as you will be screwed out of your monies by this guy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gary-genovese/westminster-maryland-21158/gary-genovese-gary-genovese-or-adam-scam-home-improvement-contractor-westminster-marylan-1078543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gary Genovese

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Seriously?

AUTHOR: Gary G - (USA)

Although reported several years ago I just saw this false report today, 8/1/2017. This report was filed by an unknown person with no specifics. Anyone can file a report like this. I have done more than 2000 jobs for customers all over central Maryland since 1999 and have hundreds of happy customer references. Currently there are 3954 contacts in my iphone, mostly previous customers so I know who I have done business with. Most of the "home improvement" work I've done in recent years is small side jobs doing repairs for property owners, landlords and friends. In the past I have used subs to help with larger jobs. I would never stiff a sub that completed their job as promised or agreed too. If a sub does a poor job there will be a problem, any contractor would refuse payments when work is done poorly or not completed. Thats business. And if work wasnt completed and/or trash left onsite why did this person pay me? It doesnt make sense. Sounds like a cry baby or someone with a grudge against me.

These days I run another business not related to home improvements and occasionally still do plumbing and electric side work for previous customers and referrals.

Contact me directly and request references if you have any question about me or the work I have done.