Complaint Review: Gary Hernandez

• Reported By: Yournewfriend — LOS ANGELES California USA
  • Gary Hernandez

Santa Clarita, California
    USA

Gary Hernandez Certified High Intensity Trainer by Hit Mafia Las Vegas Intensity Trainer Scammer Conman, Fraud Santa Clarita California

I found this guy Gary Hernandez on Facebook from a mutual friend and I stared talking to him about weight training and want to get on a plan and see if he might be a good fit for me. After a couple days of talking we agreed to meet at LA fitness, I gave Gary a check for a month of training and had that days session, it was ok.

My next day to meet Gary was Friday. I show up no Gary, text and called him no reply, matter of fact no reply ever again. My number is blocked it seems and he has disappeared. Luckily we live in a small town, Gary knows about small, just be warned Im now hearing what a jerk this person is around town.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2017 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gary-hernandez/santa-clarita-california/gary-hernandez-certified-high-intensity-trainer-by-hit-mafia-las-vegas-intensity-trainer-1394370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content