Complaint Review: Gary's Roofing LLC

• Gary's Roofing LLC
    1401 Saint George Pl., Moore, Oklahoma 73160
    Moore, Oklahoma
    USA

Gary's Roofing LLC AKA Crimson And Clean ,Gary Roberts, Doggy--Dishonest--Says He'll Pay You But Never Does--Liar--Not Properly Licensed Moore Oklahoma

Would not recommend this company--Gary's Roofing LLC or another company he has which is Crimson And Clean.

Gary Roberts is not an honest man. He rarely does what he says he'll do.  He's also a jack of all trades doing window washing, maid service with Crimson And Clean, etc.

I had the unfortunate experience of working for the man and he hasn't paid me yet.  He has told me over a period of several weeks that he is going to pay me but hasn't as of yet.  He also is dodging my phone calls.

I would not recommend doing business of any kind with Gary Roberts (especially with his new venture "Gary's Roofing LLC".)  I even called Oklahoma licensing for roofers and according to that department he is not licensed to do roof work in Oklahoma.

Too bad I did not do a more thorough investigation of Gary Roberts before working for him.  He got me good but I learned my lesson--investigate everyone thoroughly before proceeding doing business with them.  My recommendation is to NOT do business with Gary Roberts--he's not trustworthy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/garys-roofing-llc/moore-oklahoma-73160/garys-roofing-llc-aka-crimson-and-clean-gary-roberts-doggy-dishonest-says-hell-pay-1064280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content