Complaint Review: Gateway computers

• Gateway computers
    7565 Irvine Center Dr.
    Irvine, California
    United States of America

Gateway computers This the third time I have to send my computer back for repairs and at my expence. Irvine, California

After calling Gateway customer service, and they are very hard to understand. Another business a sell-out to the American consumer and employment.

This is the third time I have to send my computer for repairs and it is at my expense. When I spoke to someone in America the highest level Technician as Gilbert called himself, that the last problem I had was something entirely different than what I sent it in for. My harddrive crashed and he said it didn't, I guess I'm a liar and he said I was. Now I have another problem with this piece of junk and I have to have it repaired myself.

I requested a copy of my repairs and he said he couldn't give it to me and I requested a number for their corporate office and he refused. Are they afraid?

This is the third time my computer has to be repaired and it costs me money every time. They do not replace computers, no matter how bad they are and how bad the repairs are, only they deciede if the computer needs to be repaired and according to Gilbert, it doesn't matter how bad it is, they don't replace them.

I guess Gateway is doing so well in this economy that they treat their customers like %$#@, that is their choice, I don't have to buy their product, that is my choice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2009 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gateway-computers/irvine-california-92619/gateway-computers-this-the-third-time-i-have-to-send-my-computer-back-for-repairs-and-at-498815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content