ED Magedson – Founder
Gayle Chaneyfield-Jenkins, Kevin Jenkins, Ron N. Wise88 Richmond St Newark, New Jersey USA
Gayle Chaneyfield-Jenkins, Kevin Jenkins, Ron N. Wise Gayle Chaneyfield-Jenkins, Kevin Jenkins, Ron Wise ripped me off $24,653.35 All of You are a fraud Newark New Jersey
• Gayle Chaneyfield-Jenkins contacted me in January 2006 to print materials for upcoming campaign in the Newark Municipal Council. She was an incumbent Councilwoman at Large. My company had been recommend by someone in the City Clerks Office in Newark, NJ.
• I was getting the jobs from her husband Kevin Jenkins and the Treasurer Ron N. Wise. They were given estimates for all of the jobs and they gave me the approvals to print.
• I was been paid with a check as the printed jobs were completed. I was printing flyers, postcards,
invitations for their fundraisers, lawn signs, mailing some of the flyers
• As the campaign progressed, the payments were slowing down but the jobs they were submitting were increasing. They promised me that I would get paid. Every week I was on their backs for the payments and the campaign manager Ron Wise kept promising they were going to pay, they would pay a small portion of the older bills to show they were making an effort to pay the campaign manager said they were having fund raisers to raise more money for the campaign.
• By April the invoices had gotten to over $30,000; they paid me $5,000 to show they were making
an effort; that brought the bill down to $24,653.35
• Once they paid me the $5,000 I stopped doing printing for them because it was apparent that they were liars and unethical people that were not going to pay me. I didn’t believe that Gayle Chaneyfield-Jenkins would be so dishonest and corrupt to try to bring down a small business.
* I hired the law firm of Rinaldo Forzani, III to help me try to collect the money that is due to me in May 2006. She was served papers and she TOTALLY DISREGARDED the papers that were sent to her. We have a final judgement by defaul (DOCKET # L-7045-06) on Gayle Chaneyfield-Jenkins, Kevin Jenkins and Ronald N. Wise. There is a lien on Ronald N. Wise’s home.
• 2014 - Gayle Chaneyfield-Jenkins is running again for Central Ward Councilwoman of Newark again.
My lawyer has mailed to her the same papers from 2006 trying to collect the money. They were mailed to her NEW HOME ADDRESS and she has not responded again.
Never in all my years in business did I imagine not getting paid by someone running for a second election/term. When I committed in January of 2006 I proudly agreed to do the printing job for Chaneyfield-Jenkins campaign. Once they realized in April 2006 that they were going to lose the election they decided with no regard of hurting a small women owned business and the impact they would have on me and my family. My husband and I work opposite shifts to always be available for our two daughters one is handicap and needs one of us with her at all times. I have always gone above beyond for all of my customer commitments to fulfill all orders in a professional and timely fashion. I diligently tried to collect $24,653.35 monies owed to me for the fully completed job to no avail. I even paid an attorney $2,000.00 to Lien their property. This took place in 2006.
What is most disturbing is that this person is running again for a government seat to represent the people of Newark , New Jersey. What do you think they will do for the City/People of Newark? Absolutely nothing, let’s face it, all she is interested in is the power of been a councilperson and all of the perks associated with the position. She is not interested in the people of Newark one bit. As a Councilperson she will be able to hire 5 staff people and keep her existing job if she wishes and do the Council job as a part-time job making $90,000 herself; not bad for a part-time job. It’s all about the money, not about helping and improving the lives of the people of Newark.
Cheating my small business out of this money for a service they received set me and my family back a long time. I feel strongly the public should be aware. All I ask is that RipOffReport.com help me get paid for the printing services that were completed. Gayle Chaneyfield-Jenkins and her campaign were satisfied with the services I provide.
Gayle make good on the services you received!!!!!! If not your a fraud!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gayle-chaneyfield-jenkins-kevin-jenkins-ron-n-wise/newark-new-jersey-07103/gayle-chaneyfield-jenkins-kevin-jenkins-ron-n-wise-gayle-chaneyfield-jenkins-kevin-je-1142012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.