Complaint Review:

GC Limited Partnership

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy — Franklin Wisconsin U.S.A.
GC Limited Partnership
P.O. Box 32500 Columbus, Ohio United States of America

GC Limited Partnership fraud, scam, threatening Columbus, Ohio

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I am paying my school loan on time however, I get these letters stating I am past due and then the interest rate goes up tremendously.  The first time I used the on-line payment service, I called GC that same day to give them the confirmation number.  I received a past due notice the next week.

I sent a money order out for this month, January, 2013, on the 17th.  The contract I signed stated the due date was the 30th.  Again, another past due notice I received on 1/29/13.

I was threatened with garnishment at one point.

They were calling my place of business numerous times a day and my cell phone and my home phone until I finally sent a Cease and Desist Letter.  I work for a busy law firm however, I do not make the money I should and these people are harassing me.

I have been reading some of the other complaints and they are about the same.  They are a scam operation and should be shut down.  I will be talking to a reputable attorney here in my area to help me deal with these Idiots.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gc-limited-partnership/columbus-ohio-43232/gc-limited-partnership-fraud-scam-threatening-columbus-ohio-1006179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GC Limited Partnership