Complaint Review: GC Services Limited Partners

• Reported By: Minneapolis Minnesota
  • GC Services Limited Partners
    6330 Gulfton
    Houston, Texas

GC Services Limited Partners Their Check Was Apparently A Scam To Get Bank Info Houston Texas

Out of the blue, I mysteriously received a check from these folks for $6.50. I thought it might be some kind of overpayment for a bill, but my gut told me not to trust the check...I mean, who mails you a check with no explanation of why it is being mailed?

I went to this website and looked some stuff up...yeah, now I'm sure of it. They mailed me this mysterious check for a nothing amount hoping I'd cash it, and then they could find which bank I use and where my freaking MONEY is at. Nice try. Not gunna happen. And I'm writing this report to do my part to warn others.

John in minneapolis
Minneapolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2008 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gc-services-limited-partners/houston-texas-77081/gc-services-limited-partners-their-check-was-apparently-a-scam-to-get-bank-info-houston-te-391669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content