Complaint Review: GC Services

• GC Services

Internet
    USA

GC Services Phone Calls from GC to elderly couple Internet

Today the phone rang and a person named Chris said he was calling to talk with my 71 yr old husband.(who is very hard of hearing)... When I said he was not available he said, "I take it this is his wife....and need to know where D---- is"  I told him I was not sure but thought he was in Mexico.

He had his phone number and repeated the number.  Then he continued to talk very fast and asked me if D---- was living on S--------Street and I said no, he might be in T--- or Mexico. I asked him who he was.  He said Chris from GC Services.  I asked about the company he represented.   He said GC Services does alot of things.  I asked, "like what?"

He asked where D____ was working?  I said I was not sure.  I asked him what kind of business he was working for.  He became nasty and told me I was giving him bad information.

We are elderly and DO NOT LIKE to be HARRASSED BY GC SERVICES. This is in violation of the Fair Debt Collection Act, and a concern of Elder Abuse.  STOP CALLING GC SERVICES.  We owe you nothing!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gc-services/internet/gc-services-phone-calls-from-gc-to-elderly-couple-internet-1068460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content