Complaint Review: GE Capital Care Credit

• GE Capital Care Credit
    PO BOX 960061
    Orlando, Florida
    United States of America

GE Capital Care Credit NO INTEREST for promotional period for dental, surgery, etc. is baloney! Words! Don't believe GE Care Credit - They do not give you a promotional period without FEES Orlando, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to help

My provider suddenly gets charged over 10% of the amount and kindly forwards 1/2 to me.  I call Care Credit (GE Capital) and initially they tell me "this is prohibited, there are no charges during the promotional period".  I call and they are all apologetic, and tell me the will reimburse me the fees, 30 days later when Im not reimbursed I call and they give some story that my provider has to reimburse me.  (remember there are NO FEES).

They (GE Capital Credit) stated on Oct. 4th they would reimburse me the fees my provider has "shared" with me to my account within 30 days.  It didn't happen and I called and they  give me a story of "I'm sorry Mam, but that is not policy, we couldn't possibly return a fee your merchant charged you".  But you said.....Oh, all of a sudden it's "your merchant" charged you and they have to reimburse you.  I paid the"merchant" based on GE telling me their were no Fees and they would reimburse my account.
Don't use GE Capital Care Credit.  They don't stand behind what they advertise!  They lie!  This is how they make their money and have idiots answer the phone that can't speak English!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ge-capital-care-credit/orlando-florida-32896-0061/ge-capital-care-credit-no-interest-for-promotional-period-for-dental-surgery-etc-is-b-962853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

We'd like to help

AUTHOR: GECapital - (United States of America)

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 110112_ror_scats4**

Im sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number; our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,