Complaint Review: GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK

• GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK
    PO BOX 960061
    Orlando, Florida
    United States of America

GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK This company wants money even if the account is paid in full Orlando, Florida

Don't be fooled by this company, the no interest sounded good to me too, I purchased furniture at a local store on 8/2/12, I received the credit card first ,which I did not activate.  A month had passed and I did not receive a bill, I sent a payment on 9/12/12 for 1/3 of total amount due.  I received a bill late in October. I made another  payment on 11/5/12  for another 1/3 of the balance.  I paid the balance due on 12/12/12 and marked  "paid in full".

Sounds good huh?  not! GE Credit Retail Bank, tacked a late fee for the month of October, read carefully before you sign on the dotted line, because they will not work with you even if the bill is paid in full.  Oh Yes! I made that phone call, they are a very rude bunch and not worth talking too.

I will never use GE Credit Retail Bank again, I intend to let the furniture store know that I will never purchase anything at their store again and why.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ge-capital-retail-bank/orlando-florida-32896/ge-capital-retail-bank-this-company-wants-money-even-if-the-account-is-paid-in-full-orlan-1042761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content