Complaint Review: GearXS.com

• GearXS.com
    105 OAKTON ST UNIT A
    DES PLAINES, Illinois
    USA

GearXS.com CRAPPY, SHODDY, POOR QUALITY DAILY DEAL ON EBAY DES PLAINES Illinois,

I purschased 2 sets of Lexington Series 1800 count microfibersheets, six piece set. The colors I got were spot on beautiful, I was so excited until I opened the package.

What I got made me so angry, as Iheld the sheets up I realized that I could see light through them and not only light I could see my television. I could actually see the picture. Then the fitted sheet was not one continous piece but several pieces sewn together and the elastic was so thinI was afraid that if I pulled it it would snap it was so thin. Not microfiber not hardly.

I contacted Ebay and opened a case. Well they agreed to a full refund but I had to pay shipping and tracking costs,$14. Money I can't get back. Went back and read reviews horrible and complaints about the same item I purchased. Shame on Ebay to allow they to continue on thir website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2014 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gearxscom/des-plaines-illinois-60018/gearxscom-crappy-shoddy-poor-quality-daily-deal-on-ebay-des-plaines-illinois-1156606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content