Complaint Review: Geico Insurance

• Reported By: Mary — Indianapolis Indiana USA
  • Geico Insurance

Nationwide
    USA

Geico Casualty Company refuses to remove driver from my policy despite evidence he lives in another state Macon, GA Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: two things you can try

I have tried to remove an individual from my insurance policy since last August. I have provided his California insurance card, California insurance declaration page and Veteran's Administration letter of VA insurance bill and medical appointments in Sepulveda, CA.

Geico continues to claim this is not sufficient to remove said individual from my policy, stating it does not prove he does not live in my household in Indiana.  This keeps my monthly rate highter than it should be.

Said individual does not live in a mode that gives him a utility bill in his own name.

Geico continues to refuse my request. Said individual has even written to Geico himself on my behalf.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2016 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/geico-insurance/nationwide/geico-casualty-company-refuses-to-remove-driver-from-my-policy-despite-evidence-he-lives-1296612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

two things you can try

AUTHOR: Liberty1776 - (Afghanistan)

Your best two options would be to contact the Insurance Commissioner's office in Indiana, and also see if you can get an attorney to send them a letter for you...   good luck with this - they are not easy to deal with.