Complaint Review: Geico

• Geico
    Geico.com
    Nationwide

Geico Geico a joke Portland OREGON

ON JUNE 5, 2008 I WAS IN ACCIDENT. I WAS PARKED AND I WAS OPENING MY DOOR AND AS MY DOOR WAS OPENING MY DOOR WAS REALLY DAMAGED.I HAD TO USE DUCT TAPE TO KEEP MY DOOR SHUT. WELL I CALLED AND REPORTED THE ACCIDENT AND ON JUNE 16 THEY MADE THEIR DECISION; THEY TOLD ME THAT IT WAS MY FAULT BECAUSE I TOLD THEM I WAS NOT LOOKING TO SEE IF THERE WAS ANY CARS BEHIND ME; THE REASON I WAS NOT LOOKING WAS BECAUSE I WAS OPENING MY DOOR AND HOW CAN I LOOK IF I WAS OPENING MY DOOR. THEY SAID THAT THE OTHER GUY HAD THE RIGHT OF WAY. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THAT.

THEY BASED THEIR DECISION ON THE PICTURES AND A STATEMENT THEY TOOK FROM BOTH OF WAS THE WAY THEY MADE THEIR DECISION. WHEN I TALKED TO THEM, THEY WERE RUDE AND HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL. NOW BECAUSE OF THEM MAKING THE DECISION THEY MADE THE ACCIDENT WILL BE ON MY DRIVING RECORD FOR THE NEXT THREE WAYS. I THOUGHT WHEN YOU DRIVED YOU HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR EVERYTHING.

Anonymous
Happy Valley, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/geico/nationwide/geico-geico-a-joke-portland-oregon-341213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content