Report: #1301945

Nationwide
    USA

Geico unprofessional,shady,a scam Nationwide

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Fixing Car & Investigator

Feb 22nd my car was involved in a hit and run accident while my car was parked in front of my mother in law house. I filed the police report and filed a claim. Two months later on 4/25/16 I received a letter in the mail from Karla Favors- Geico adjuster (478) 744-5637 saying my claim was not going to be paid for because they couldn't find proof of the date. What more proof could they need from a police report? Geico than got a special investigator involved Eric Long (***)***-**** who required me to give bank statements, phone records, police records, proof of employment all because I wanted my car fixed. Geico has treated me like a criminal in all of this and my car still isn't fixed. Not once did I ever get offered to get put into a rental or anything. I am fed up with Geico, and I need my car fixed. This is absurd. Eric long than request that I do an EUO with Jessica Dimas ((hidden)) who never contacted me back afterwards. Left several voicemails with her for the outcome and nothing. I even reached out to Karla favor's manager at ((hidden)) who NEVER answers her phone. I never dealt with a company like this before.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2016 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/geico/nationwide/geico-unprofessionalshadya-scam-nationwide-1301945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Fixing Car & Investigator

AUTHOR: Ex Employee - (USA)

All the facts are not listed here. Is this the only claim you are making? Generally, investigators are assigned if there are inconsistencies in stories. An investigator would NEVER ask for banking records, phone records, etc. for just a property damage claim.