Complaint Review: Gekotech - Alyon Technology

• Gekotech - Alyon Technology
    www.alyontechnolgy.com
    Nationwide

Gekotech - Alyon Technology ripoff Chicago, Illinois internet

I was contacted by Gekotech LLC in regards to a bill I owed their client for $63. They proceeded to say that I visited a site of their client's on the internet in February 2003.

I asked for their client's name and phone number, they said they could not give me that infomation, I just needed to pay the bill or it would be posted on my credit report.

They called again the next day with the same line of crap, but this time I learned the name of their client was Alyon Technology.

I am a single mother with two small children, I do not believe companies should be able to behave in this type of manner and threaten people into giving them money.

As for me paying, it will never happen and I would suggest that all people take a stand against this type of fraud.

Carol

Carol
Sallisaw, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2004 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gekotech-alyon-technology/nationwide/gekotech-alyon-technology-ripoff-chicago-illinois-internet-101377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content