Complaint Review: Genesis Manufacturing Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 30, 2014
  • Reported By: mike — Harrison Arkansas United States of America
  • Genesis Manufacturing Inc.
    7e Terminal Road
    West Hempstead, New York
    United States of America

Genesis Manufacturing Inc. This company is not responding to calls or emails. I need parts urgently to fix their vending machines. West Hempstead, New York

*Consumer Comment: genesis vending parts

Bought 5 vending machines from a company called Centerpointe Industries in Houston Tx back in Jan. 2010.  Had a 5 year warranty on my machines with them. They are out of business. The company that made the machines, Genesis Manufacturing Inc, however was still supplying parts until recently. I can live without the warranty (pathetic losers) but I can't survive without parts to repair my machines. What happened to Genesis Manufacturing? Do companys have to service what they sell?
    A little side note --- It took forever to get my machines from Centerpointe Industries. They gave me a huge run-around. Had to threaten legally to finally (4 months) get my machines. Beware of Carrie Wallace, Steve Green, candycolaroute@aol.com, etc. They are full of lies.
   Another side note --- even though the machines say Genesis Manufacturing, New York on them................. they're Chinese and cheap................I need parts!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/genesis-manufacturing-inc/west-hempstead-new-york-11552/genesis-manufacturing-inc-this-company-is-not-responding-to-calls-or-emails-i-need-part-952740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

genesis vending parts

AUTHOR: vendingarkansas - ()

I have a used Genesis 127 unit if you want the parts,  let me know    machine in NWA

leave an email  in your rebuttal.